For customers who require assistance with web site configuration, performance tuning, and architecture optimization, Nginx Inc. offers the following professional services through commercial subscription.
Configuration and Performance Tuning
- Review call to start engagement
- Assisting with general NGINX configuration
- Analyzing site architecture and identifying potential bottlenecks
- Version checking different elements of application stack for compatibility issues
- Analyzing NGINX complete configuration structure
- Reviewing NGINX and system log files on production system for errors and abnormalities
- Reviewing settings of operating system, network card, storage
- Recommending changes to reduce errors and poor performance
Everything in Configuration/Performance Tuning above, plus:
- Load testing the site in a sandbox environment
- Running test suites that generate different load patterns (normal and peak)
- Simulating past production log files for "true to life" performance
- Performance tuning of NGINX, OS kernel, network cards, disk I/O
- Matching site performance to defined target criteria
- Sizing for maximum efficiency at lowest cost during peak loads
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
This service is commonly utilized by high volume Internet companies who manage mission critical web applications. This is a named resource who is assigned to your account and is responsible for all support issues and escalations.
The benefits of this service are below:
- Gain direct relationship with senior technical resource who has in-depth knowledge of your technical environment
- Prevent issues before they arise with proactive planning and technical reviews
- Gain visibility into product roadmap to plan for and meet your long-term technology goals
- Receive priority access to product feature requests and fixes
- Weekly scheduled review calls to track open items and to develop proactive planning initiatives
Support for NGINX AMI on AWS
To activate support subscription for purchased NGINX AMI instances, please follow this link.
Make an inquiry to learn more about NGINX professional services, and purchasing options. Please describe your NGINX setup and the project requirements and we will follow up with the proposal.